世界在破晓的瞬间前埋葬于深渊的黑暗

Friday, May 23, 2008

My Favorite Moment From Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind

This is my favorite moment from one of my favorite movies, Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind. I do not watch movies regularly, because of the fact that I also enjoy writing fiction, and why the hell would you want to watch something that you yourself can write and/or think of? However, when I watched Eternal Sunshine, I was overwhelmed by it and it was one of those movies in which I thought was worth watching.

I do recommend this movie to those who has never seen it. Even if you have watched it before, I do recommend a second or third viewing... Like Woody Allen's Annie Hall, this is one of those movies in which you will discover new things and perspectives upon repeated viewings... which incidentally is what I think a quality that good fiction stories should also have. 

No comments: