世界在破晓的瞬间前埋葬于深渊的黑暗

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Chng & Me -- god (or the anti-god song)

Yeah, for some reason I am getting rather pissed by religion today... and hence I dug up a song written way way way back (> 5 years ago) when I was an undergraduate (in collaboration with my good friend Chng).... I knew that when some religious folks heard this song in the past, they were pretty pissed by it. And I do think this might be one of the few things that I have written that will eventually get me into trouble one of these days (you know, when the religious folks takes control of the world again and then decide to do another Spanish Inquisition, 21st century styled)... but I don't give a shit. I am pissed today.




Music: Chng
Lyrics: Tan Wah Pheow

god is an atheist and he knows it
Ties you up with his fucked-up creed
Your wisdom is bullshit but not his
Your knowledge is useless against him
So god help me and let my soul be free

god is a mortal and he knows it
Cut him up and he'll surely bleed
For one that falls there is still another
And the words will bend and he's still your father
So god help me and let my body be free

god does not exists and he knows it
Although god will help the faithful indeed
For he knows a miracle can spread his deed
And on their hope he will sow the seeds
So god redeem me and let ME be free

No comments: