世界在破晓的瞬间前埋葬于深渊的黑暗

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Is this a Manifesto?

Or is it just an introduction? Nah, whatever.

Anyway, this blog is not an outlet for my feelings, nor will it be a diary sort of entry where I bitch about stuff like oh-i-love-that-girl-but-she-doesn't-love-me, or stuff like hey-I-lost-my-camera-today. Nope, I'm someone who likes privacy and guard it with religious fervour. Hence, I have no wish to let the whole world know whether a new pimple has grown on my face or not, or whether the girl I like now always wear the same perfume whenever we meet.

What you'll find in this blog, are probably stuff like:

(1) My renovated and polished thoughts about certain issues in life that undergoes censorship from my brain, so that the public can see it without getting into my private thoughts.

(2) Some articles I write, published in the newspaper, where I try to pretend I am interested in this society where I live in.

(3) Commentaries on music, movies, books, or any other art forms which I find interesting.

(4) My own poems and short stories, where I pretend I know what the fuck I am writing, but actually half the time I'm just clueless.

(5) Photos that I've taken, where I try to pretend I'm Steve McCurry, but actually half the time I'm just clueless.

The main languages used in this blog will be both Chinese and English, with the necessary grammatical errors. I will provide no translation for the Chinese articles, so if you can't understand Chinese, then too bad. Anyway, I guess most people (if any) that may come up to this blog probably understands both languages. I don't half expect any Martians or a resident from Siberia to log on to this blog either.

Oh yeah, if you are put off by expletives, then don't read this blog as well. Words like fuck will appear regularly here. This is not exactly the handbook for social etiquette, you know.

Yeah, so does this sound like a Manifesto or an introduction? What the hell, who cares.

No comments: