世界在破晓的瞬间前埋葬于深渊的黑暗

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Conversation with WC about love

"Actually, I was kinda hoping that there was a third party involved. In this way, maybe everything will make more sense and the hurt will be less." wc typed over the internet.

"Don't be silly. The hurt will not be less. If you found out that there was a third party, what will happen is that any remaining love for her will transform into hatred fueled by a sense of betrayal. The hurt will still be there, it is just that it will take another form. Until the day you can walk past her without feeling any emotional stirrings in your heart, maybe that is the day when the hurt really ends." I typed.

"Given what we have been through for the last six years, I'm not sure if I can ever walk past her again without feeling emotional." wc replied.

"Well, there are just some scars that can never heal."

"Not even with time?"

"Yeah."

"That sucks."

"I know."

No comments: