世界在破晓的瞬间前埋葬于深渊的黑暗

Friday, October 27, 2006

Not because she is young and ignorant......

The hoo-hahs caused by the comments made by the RJC GEP student have even reached public radio, as my mum told me. She had been listening to 95.8 FM (radio for the aunties and uncles)... and the DJs were discussing about this incident. Apparently, one of the DJs tried to defuse this incident in the end, by saying that although what the RJC girl did was wrong, she still should be forgiven as she is still young. In other words, this was a "non-incident" due to her age.

That is the dumbest thing I ever heard. Look you asshole, the girl is 17 or 18 years old. That is not an age where you can play the naive and ignorant card. If she were 7 or 8 years old, maybe I can forgive her. But fuck she is 18 years old, or somewhere near there. That is an age where you can legally buy alcohol or cigarettes. That is an age where some of us are already training with an M16 in the army for the defence of Singapore. Heck, if there were a war, most of use at that age will be drafted into the army. That is an age where some teenagers in Singapore are already parents. Okay, maybe not so much our generation, but my mother was a mother when she was 18. That is an age where you should be able to tell right from wrong. And for fuck's sake, this is not a moment of stupidity from this girl. She is anything but dumb. SHE IS FROM THE GEP, you asshole!!! If she wrote what she wrote, this is not because something weird idea crept into her brain and caused her to act this way. It is because she meant and wanted to.

And if you are going to play the naive and ignorant card, do you know whose fault it is??? IT'S HER PARENT'S FAULT!!! For failing to educate their child! Fuck if I had a child like this, I would just slap her on her uncaring elite face to put her in her place. I mean, come on! You don't allow your child to act like a spoilt brat!!! I have my own prejudices too, and if my private thoughts actually came out in public, people will be calling me horrible horrible things. The reason you don't sprout whatever shit that is in your head into the public domain is because people out there can kick your ass! So, the parents failed big time. Not because they did not correct her views (come on, where do you think she got her views from??? TELEVISION????). I mean, elitist uncaring people are entitled to their elitist uncaring views. But you should at least act if you fucking care!!! ACT AS IF YOU CARE! In that way, I don't have to feel pissed off and spend my energy ranting at your elite uncaring ways!

It is common "knowledge" that most who are rich and powerful despise or look down on the poor and the less rich. This may not be true and for all the fuck you know this may be just a stereotype that permeates our society, but hey, thanks so much for justifying this stereotype. You fucking kidding me? If this is the type of thinking that an elite school like RJC produces, then fuck elitism. If this is the kind of shit that the elitist schools in Singapore (not only RJC, a lot of other JCs are guilty as well) produces, then they can shove their elite education policies up their ass. You see, I'll rather have a less capable goverment in the office that at least tries to do things for the people because THEY SEE THINGS FROM OUR PERSPECTIVE than an elite and capable government that thinks THEY ARE SO HIGH AND MIGHTY AND WE COMMON PEOPLE ARE IDIOTS AND DESERVE NO SYMPATHY and with this sort of thinking make policies that screws the common people.

I will get out of your elite and uncaring face. You don't need to fucking tell me. Because the mere thought that you or any of your elite uncaring peers might be one of the leaders of our society and country in the near future scares the fuck out of me.

No comments: