世界在破晓的瞬间前埋葬于深渊的黑暗

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Quote By Richard Feynman


This is a quote by Richard Feynman in one of his interview when asked about his view on all things mysterious (including religion)..... You can find out more about Richard Feynman here.

============================================================================
You see, one thing is, I can live…without [sic] an uncertainty, and not knowing. I think it’s much more
interesting to live, not knowing, than to have answers that might be wrong. I have approximate answers, and possible beliefs, and different degrees of certainty about different things, but I’m not absolutely sure of anything, and there’s many things I don’t know anything about, such as whether it means anything to ask, why we’re here, and what the question might mean. I might think about it a little, but if I can’t figure it out, then I go to something else. But I don’t have to know an answer, I don’t have … I don’t feel frightened by not knowing. By being lost in the mysterious universe without having any purpose, which is the way it really is, as far as I can tell, possibly. But it doesn’t frighten me.

No comments: