世界在破晓的瞬间前埋葬于深渊的黑暗

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Conversation With The Sheep

Sheep: So, what you are trying to say is, you don't believe in love.

Owl: I never said that. All I said was that my idea of love is different from yours. I don't believe that there is "the one out there" or that I have to find "the right one for me". For me, I think love is all about getting used to whoever you are with, as long as you can stand the other person's faults and idiosyncrasies, that to me is love.

Sheep: But you can get used to anyone given enough time!

Owl: I don't deny that.

Sheep: That is so sad. This means you never truly loved. Love should be more than getting used to another person. There should be a spark somewhere, something to make it special, something that lets you feel that the other person is the right one for you. I feel so sorry for you.

Owl: Hey, don't fucking judge me with your definition of love. I am comfortable the way I am now, and what is wrong with defining love as the way I defined? I just think passion, romance and the whole concept of the perfect fit is overrated and a bunch of bullshit.

Sheep: Whatever, to each his own.

Owl: Yeah, to each his own.

No comments: