世界在破晓的瞬间前埋葬于深渊的黑暗

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

David Beckham's Free Kicks

Okay, even though I am a big Manchester United fan, I have never been much of a David Beckham fan. My favorite player from the so-called "golden generation" is Paul Scholes, followed by Gary Neville and Ryan Giggs . Beckham probably ranks fourth or fifth, along with Phil Neville or Nicky Butt. I have always thought that he is a one trick pony, albeit a very good one-trick, who enjoys more publicity and fame that is disproportionate to his sporting talent. I mean, he is not even the most talented amongst the golden generation (Paul Scholes is). Despite this, one cannot argue with the fact that he has one hell of a right foot and a devastating free kick. Here is a compilation of his free-kicks I found online.

No comments: