世界在破晓的瞬间前埋葬于深渊的黑暗

Friday, September 14, 2007

Chng Ngo Peng -- The Last Moment

This is a song written a while back (i.e. when we had time on our hands and did not know what to do with them) by my friend Chng Ngo Peng, and I wrote the lyrics. This is his vocals and his guitar, as I cannot sing for nuts and cannot play the guitar to save my life. He works as a photo-journalist now. For those interested in photography, you might want to check out his photo website, The Last Harbor, which I have linked on this page (hint: look to your left).




the last moment

music: chng ngo peng
lyrics: tan wah pheow

the night is still young
and daylight seems so faraway
will i get to see sunrise
as my life slowly ebbs away

the voices in my head
telling me to be strong and brave
they say life is beautiful
but i'm still living in decay

the demons from within
the evils from without
they take my soul and they leave me cold
they take my faith and they give me hate

my struggles from within
they never bring me peace
i need a place where i can run free
i need a self which i can love with

the stars shines so bright
are they going to take me away
will i get to paradise
or will i forever fade away

my heart pounds weakly
as i draw my dying breathe
the night is still young
and daylight seems so far away

No comments: