世界在破晓的瞬间前埋葬于深渊的黑暗

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Friends of God Video Clip

This is a video clip from the documentary "Friends of God" that was shown on HBO in USA. I don't know about others, but I was flabbergasted, irritated and somewhat scared when I saw this video clip. This is really scary... how the religious right attempt to distort science and indoctrinate the young into their beliefs. Lest you dismiss this as something from the bible-belt in the USA, and it is not of a concern for Singaporeans, let me assure you that this problem of religious fundamentalism also exists in Singapore. Many a times I have been confronted by the religious for speaking on "evolution". And these people who confronted me were not uneducated people, but highly educated individuals from the National University of Singapore and Nanyang Technological University. I am sorry, but these people are really detached from reality when they claimed that dinosaurs and human walked together......


No comments: